The Sales Workshop
Ian James has worked with countless clubs and facilities and his commitment to challenging the status quo when it comes to your retail strategy is truly breathtaking. Ian wants you to face down the trite notions of 'how things should be done' and develop your understanding of the customer, their motivations and how best to approach a sale to current and new customers and members. The workshop will look at proven frameworks as well as incorporating empathetic strategies to best drive your bottom line and deliver you a cohort of happy customers to boot. Delivered in partnership with the PGA of Australia and Titleist/FootJoy, and hosted at the Sandhurst Club, places are strictly limited and only open to Forum delegates so grab yours today.
+ key learning outcomes
- develop your understanding of the what motivates the golfer to play and to buy
- create and leverage retail pathways based on the 'INSPIRE-ENGAGE-CONVERT-RETAIL' model
- harness the power of customer-facing marketing when it comes to successfully executing a retail strategy
- develop an active marketing framework for sales and retention in the retail, membership and coaching spaces
- use story telling techniques with powerful social media tools to shine a light on the customer
+ DETAILS AND HOW TO BUY
- The workshop will be held at Sandhurst Club from 9am-4pm (with a lunchbreak) on Wednesday 1 August 2018.
- The cost is $299 per person + GST including lunch.
- This event is only available to delegates of the 2018 Golf Business Forum:
- When purchasing your delegate pass, you will be presented with the option of a ticket to this workshop as an "add on" purchase.
- If you've already purchased your delegate pass, click here to purchase a ticket to this workshop only.
- Please note that a minimum of 15 workshop passes must be sold for the event to proceed (refunds will be issued in the event of a cancellation). If you are making travel plans and want confirmation the workshop will proceed, just get in touch and we'll hold a pass for you.