Melbourne Park Function Centre
Melbourne Park Function Centre has first class facilities and quality catering to complement its pillarless and versatile function space. Situated in the heart of Melbourne’s sporting precinct, the large open-air balcony provides spectacular views of the Melbourne city skyline and sits amongst the world’s best sporting venues.
Parking and transport
Public transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to and from an event at Melbourne & Olympic Parks. Trains, trams and buses operate frequently, dropping you right at the door of Australia’s premier sports and entertainment precinct.
- Tram (Route 70, City - Wattle Park) Available from Flinders Street, Southern Cross or Richmond train stations to the Rod Laver Arena tram stop. Entry to Melbourne Park Function Centre is through the gates at Garden Square. Proceed left up the ramp.
- Train Richmond Station is 1km walk east of Hisense Arena along Olympic Boulevard. Jolimont Station is located through Yarra Park past the MCG. South Morang (formerly Epping) and Hurstbridge lines service this station.
- Taxi Located on Olympic Boulevard. Walk up the stairs towards the entrance of Rod Laver Arena and follow the path around to the right.
- Walk The addition of the Champions Walk and William Barak Bridge from Birrarung Marr makes a short pleasurable walk from the City, Federation Square and along the Yarra to Rod Laver Arena. Continue up the stairs towards the entrance of Rod Laver Arena and follow the path around to the right.
- Driving Onsite car parking is available within the precinct for guests. Car parking is accessible via Entrance D (off Olympic Blvd) only. Parking is a flat rate of $7.50 on all non-event days. Should the Golf Business Forum fall on a day where there is a scheduled day time event within the Precinct (including the MCG and AAMI Park) parking will then be $30 on the day or $20 if pre-booked 24 hours in advance. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to pre book your car parking via the website. Parking is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.